Constructed of a high impact polymer, the lightweight Model 875 Diamond Loop Saw is designed for medium precision, efficient cutting of hard and brittle materials. However, the saw is rugged enough to cut through materials such as soft metals and polymers as well. Samples can be safely hand fed into the blade and scroll cuts are easily made since the blade allows cutting from any side. Using the optional rotational plate and specimen slide guide, straight or angled cuts can be made. The diamond plated, steel core loop blades are designed for long life under normal conditions. Easy blade access and replacement procedures, make occasional saw maintenance extremely simple. Coolant is contained in a reservoir at the base of the saw and is easily changed. An optional separating loop blade is available for inside hole scroll cuts. The cutting arm can be separated from the base, lubrication added with a retaining plug and be used apart from the base.
Small, lab bench size. Corrosion-proof construction
- Round wire blade can cut in any direction
- Powerful motor cuts fast, won't bog down under load
- Minimum coolant splash for clean cutting
- Easy access coolant tray for fast and easy clean up
- Optional separating loop blade for making internal cuts in samples previously drilled.
- Large work table for cutting samples from bulk
- Optional Multi-directional sample guide (shown above)
- Economically Priced
- Dimensions: 18” W x 18” D x 11” H
- Weight: 19lbs.
- Blade Selection: Medium diamond continuous loop or separating loop for fabricating internal holes
- Cutting Table Dimensions: 17.5” W x 17.5” D
- Blade Dimension: 0.02”
- Blade Thickness: 0.072”
- Available in 115 VAC 50/60 Hz only